How does it work?
We act as your personal purchasing
department. Shop the current catalogs and links of our culinary shopper supplier groups.
How do I place an order?
- Visit our Pastry Sampler Suppliers and scroll our list.
- Open order form.
- Start shopping. Make your selections and fill out your order form with quantities, item number and maker.
- Email your completed order back to us for a price quote. This can be done from the order form itself, or you can save the form for shopping later.
- We will contact the manufacturer with your order and secure pricing, apply any dealer sales, and credits, or Culinary Shopper volume discounts. We'll send back the order with all pricing, discounts and shipping fees for your approval.
- Upon your approval of the order, we will send an invoice via Paypal then order will be placed once payment clears.
Where are the prices?
Most manufacturers do not list prices on their websites as prices are volatile and change seasonally or as commodity markets adjust. When you fill out your bid, we will secure the best and current pricing for you.
When will items be shipped?
Shipping times depend on product availability and manufacturer's lead time. Generally, all products are received by you within 5 days to three weeks once payment is received, depending on company ordered from and stock availability. Sorry, express shipping is not available as each bid is custom ordered.
Can I pool orders from several fellow cooks or neighbors?
The products will arrive at your business
or residence all one shipment, with low shipping anywhere
in the US and discounted shipping worldwide. The order will be boxed and shipped out together, so please indicate one shipping address where the items will be sent to. You then just divide the shipment as it comes by order.
Can I list a PO box as an address? Can I order if I'm from Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, PR, or any Military Base?
Sure. We accept any address from the US or US territories, and welcome all military orders.
Is there any sales tax?
If you reside in CA, then a sales tax of 7.75% must be collected.
Have more questions? Email us. We look foward to serving you!
© 2004-2011 Beach Cuisine®, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Pastry & Baking Charts
Confections, Truffles, Candy
Pies, Tarts, Tartlets
Crusts, Shells, Bases
Quick & Yeast Breads
Savory Items for Tea Menus
Index of Recipes
below are in:
& Common Measures
Cream Scoop Measures
Equivalents and Substitutions
Units of Measure