This is an easy recipe that doesn’t produce a ton of dough. Fry, shake in granulated sugar, and serve while they are still hot. For more fried dessert recipes, such as fritters and beignets, read All About Fritters, Doughnuts, Beignets, and Other Fried Desserts.
- Tomatoes and Sugar: Divine Fresh Garden Treat - August 30, 2017
- Brown Sugar Meringue Spiced Picnic Cake - May 2, 2017
- Breaking Breads by Uri Scheft - March 7, 2017
- Leftover Puff Pastry Palmiers: Super Easy Sweet Treat - March 2, 2017
- Slow Dough: Real Bread by Chris Young and the Bakers of the Real Bread Campaign - February 26, 2017