Two methods for baking them are below. While it calls for almond flour, other nuts could be used. Hazelnut flour (filbert nuts) can easily be substituted in place of the almonds. Be sure to remove their skins before grinding. If using raw pistachio flour, they will result in much softer, more delicate macarons. See the note below on coloring them.
- Tomatoes and Sugar: Divine Fresh Garden Treat - August 30, 2017
- Brown Sugar Meringue Spiced Picnic Cake - May 2, 2017
- Breaking Breads by Uri Scheft - March 7, 2017
- Leftover Puff Pastry Palmiers: Super Easy Sweet Treat - March 2, 2017
- Slow Dough: Real Bread by Chris Young and the Bakers of the Real Bread Campaign - February 26, 2017