How to put together a super easy and great looking dessert, Raspberry Millefuille via Gordon Ramsay.
Begin with taking a sheet of puff pastry, thawed out if frozen. Lay it flat on a non-stick baking sheet. Dust it with a nice even dusting of powdered sugar. Bake it at 220 degrees C/425 degrees F about 6 to 7 minutes, then reduce the heat to 190 degrees C/375 degrees F and continue to bake until done and the top turns a golden brown, about 10 more minutes. Cool. Cut into three pieces and stack them using fresh raspberries and a filling of sweetened whipped cream flavored with orange zest, orange liqueur, and vanilla beans.
Easy and delicious.
- Tomatoes and Sugar: Divine Fresh Garden Treat - August 30, 2017
- Brown Sugar Meringue Spiced Picnic Cake - May 2, 2017
- Breaking Breads by Uri Scheft - March 7, 2017
- Leftover Puff Pastry Palmiers: Super Easy Sweet Treat - March 2, 2017
- Slow Dough: Real Bread by Chris Young and the Bakers of the Real Bread Campaign - February 26, 2017