| Treasured Treats
A Treasury of Candy Ideas for Centerpieces and Party Favors
By Vivian Blotter
- Published in 1983.
- Book shows how to melt confectionery coating and make a modeling paste from it.
- Tips and pictures on rolling out modeling paste, filling molds and making candies.
- Step-by-step guides on solid candy, filled candy, 3-D candy (solid & hollow).
- Recipes include: Modeling Paste, Filbert Fluff, Layered Meltaway Mints, Orange White Cream Fudge, Lisa Dee's, Soft Nougat, Caramel Nut Filling, Fruit Flavored Marshmallows, Fiddle Sticks, Peppermint Patty Filling, Piping Coating, Cocoanut Filling, Vanilla Buttercreams, Mallow Cream Recipe, Peanut Butter Filling.
- Ideas/Projects: Halloween themes, transportation (race track, sailboat, airplane), Christmas themes, Easter, Bridal and baby showers, Thanksgiving, clowns & circus, animals
- Both black and white, and color pictures
© 2004-2010 Renee Shelton.
All Rights Reserved.
Questions & Answers
Confections, Truffles, Candy
Pies, Tarts, Tartlets
Crusts, Shells, Bases
Quick & Yeast Breads
Savory Items for Tea Menus
Index of Recipes